Wednesday 2 April 2008

Free Link exchange with Spottt


What is Spottt?

"Spottt makes free advertising available to everyone on the Internet.

The concept is simple: by joining, members agree to display ads for other members. It's automated, and uses a small snippet of HTML inserted into any web page. The amount of free advertising members receive is directly proportional to the amount they give to others."

All you need is register your blog-website with Spottt, and create a little ad, banner, or whatever you use to advertise your blog, the image should be 125x125 pixels, you can upload a bigger image, but it will be re-sized anyways, so if you want to write something on the ad, better make a jpg, gif, png file with the size of 125x125, and see how your text will look there.

I created a simple spottt ad, and waiting for my approval yet, I'm not so good in drawing banners lol, so here's my spot, I know it's looks lame, but hope I will make a better soon :) It's just for a start to see how it works, and will it brings more traffic to my page.

p.s.
Spottt is a free service from the people at AdBrite


Digg!

0 comments: