Friday 4 April 2008

keep it safe

While I'm searching for the links, and info about the money making stuff on the Internet, I get a lot of spam, and sites that totally kills my laptop, with virus and various pop-ups! I've been trying various of programs, to keep my data safe and protected. Most are too heavy to handle, for my low memory laptop ,only 320ram, I believe it's possible to upgrade it on a laptop like mine? I have Acer travelmate 270.

So, I have bough award-winning "Spy Sweeper Antispyware Software" by Webroot, well I'm not disappointed so far! They have a 10$ off limited offer now, so if you're interested, it's time to check it out.

I'm thinking of buying an additional software from them, Webroot Parental Controls, since my niece is using my laptop too, I hate to see her surfing for cartoons, and suddenly getting into Adult cartoon sites! :(

If you have never heard of Webroot software, well, that's what they are:
"Is internationally recognized for excellence, ease of use and value. With more than 45 awards and counting, Webroot Spy Sweeper is the best-selling computer security software on the market.
* Most comprehensive antispyware solution available - 360 degrees of protection
* Continuous monitoring stops spyware before it can attack
* Advanced detection and removal capabilities for stubborn spyware
* Eight time winner of the PC Magazine Editors Choice Award
* FREE customer support"

They have a wide range of programs, like :
Webroot Anti-Virus with AntiSpyware & Firewall
Webroot Parental Controls
Window Washer - Wash away all traces of your PC and Internet activity

0 comments: