Wednesday 16 April 2008

Treasure Trooper




I don't remember that I've mentioned this program,
Treasure Trooper.
I've been registered to this already a month, but didn't tried yet (I'm just trying too much programs yet, so I simply forget about some, untill they send me a mail, :))

Now when I got closer, I found this program quite interesting in both ways: it's fun and gives you a good cash!

First they have dozens of cash-prize surveys, then you have a few cash games, then a lot of cash offers,cash shopping. You can join or make ur own guild, and participate in fun games with prizes, contests. You also get a nice commissions from referrals.
For each completed offer they pay from $.50 to $50.00. , quite nice I think.

Well, it's not quite suitable for international users, mostly USA I think.

I've seen their forums, with checks and proofs of earnings, they looks delicious ;)
So if you want to try it out, come and check!

0 comments: